Adoptive Parents CEO Talks to Birth Mother About Her Adoption Journey



Adoptive Parents CEO Talks to Birth Mother About Her Adoption Journey Ron Reigns : Let us get your story; your name is Naseem, and thanks to you for joining us on Birth Mother Matters in Adoption. Tell us about your adoption journey. Naseem: So I was in a relationship for six years and on again, off again, relationship. I was; I told him I was not on the birth control pill anymore, right? So he knew there was this chance of pregnancy, but we didn’t think it would happen because I never had a pregnancy scare even. I got pregnant on August 5th; I found out I was pregnant on August 5th, 2018, just five days before my birthday; it was going to be my 35th birthday. And so anyway, our daughter was born early. She was born at 28 weeks because I had pre-eclampsia, and she was in NICU for four and a half months. And during this time, I realized my birth father was not providing like you’re supposed to, and I was very concerned because kids need stuff. They needed a lot of stuff, and he

https://azpregnancyhelp.com/adoptive-parents-birth-mother-matters-in-adoption-episode-73-naseem-a-birth-mothers-adoption-journey/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forever Grateful